Monday, July 16, 2012

Resources for Teaching Spanish


Your first two or three years as a new teacher are probably the most difficult.  If I had found a list for the best resources for teaching Spanish I would have been very excited. That is why I decided to create just such a list.  I ended up teaching high school Spanish for 8 years and then moving on to being a field supervisor for a teaching credential program, mentoring new Spanish teachers who were in the process of getting their teaching credential.  Needless to say I tried and tested a lot of different resources before compiling this list. There are a lot of great  beginner Spanish books  out there.  Choose some and start reading to your students or your kids.  Reading is an awesome tool to accelerate language learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com